• 02/18 - 06/19 - Videoconferencing Company (name undisclosed)
Instructional Designer - Creation of two modules (A2, B1) of 40 lessons
each for a method of French as a second language.
• 09/15 - today - Free-lance
Private Teacher of French and Phonetic Correction - Students from various
fields (Academy, Journalism, Diplomacy, Advertising ...) and mother tongues
(Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Italian ... and French !)
• 01/18 - 06/20 - INALCO University
- Teacher of Consolidation in Chinese Language (1st year BA Students).
Revision of the fundamentals, Grammar Consolidation
- Teacher of Methodology in Human Sciences (1st year BA Students)
Learning how to analyse questions, how to efficiently read a document to grasp
the overall meaning of it; how to build an argumentation and to organise ideas.
• 09/17 - 09/18 - Gabriel Fauré Highschool
Teacher of Chinese & History taught in Chinese - Three groups of 1st and
2nd Foreign Language Students + one group of 3rd Foreign Language Students
• 09/06 - 03/12 - Conservatory of Chartres
Substitute Viola Teacher. Twice a year, one month each time
• 09/09 - 06/10 Yamaha Music School :Violin Teacher.
• 02/08 - 06/08 Conservatory of Chartres : Music Theory Teacher
French : mother tongue
Chinese, English : fluent
Knowledge of Spanish, Japanese,
Tibetan, Russian and Indonesian
• 2018 - 2021: Ph.D. fellow in Linguistics (CRLAO & INALCO. Paris, France)
Thesis : Grammar of the Tangut Language: a typological, comparative, and philological approach.
• 2016 - 2018: Master degree in Linguistics, with Great Honors (INALCO. Paris, France)
Thesis: Etude du verbe tangoute dans le Leilin
• 2015 - 2017: - Master degree in Chinese Studies, with Great Honors (INALCO , Paris, France)
Thesis: Reconstruction du chinois archaïque : sources, méthodes, emprunts, stratification.
- Master degree in Historical and Philological sciences -1st year, with Honors (EPHE. Paris, France)
Thesis: Analyse philologique et phonologique du Tang chu yu Tang qiu
• 2012 - 2015: - Bachelor degree in History, with Honors (Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne University. Paris, France)
- Bachelor degree in Chinese Studies, with Great Honors (INALCO. Paris, France)
- Bachelor in Teaching French as a Foreign Language, with Great Honors (INALCO, Paris, France)